Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Different Henry Altogether

I recently shared with you about a little calf named Henry. This article is about a different Henry.

This past June marked my husband's first Fathers Day as an official part of our family; and we wanted to make him feel really appreciated.  Sometimes I think the fathers that choose to love you are more special than the fathers that helped create you; and he loves my children like they are his own.  He is one of those guys who pretty much already have everything they want.  I remembered that he once told me that since he was a small child he has always dreamed of owning one of these Henry Golden Boy's but could just never justify spending that much money on himself.

Meet the Henry Golden Boy .22 lever action long rifle. This little beauty is still made in America and it is a symbol of patriotism and craftsmanship.  Carrying it around the country side makes you feel like you are in an old western movie.  The American Walnut and brass add elegance to this firearm.  This small game rifle shoots like a dream and makes a great display piece as well.  You can also purchase a personalized receiver cover that adds to the appearance of the gun and makes it a great heirloom to hand down to future generations.

When my husband opened his first Father's Day gift from his new family, he was speechless.  I'm pretty sure that I am the only one who noticed the glimmer of a tear in his eye as he took it out of the box.

This picture really doesn't do it justice, but you can see that it is a beautiful firearm.


No comments:

Post a Comment